Praying for Your Future Spouse After Divorce
- Pray for his walk with God, that he continues to grow spiritually and is prepared for his future role as head of the household
- Pray he makes God his top priority.
- Pray for his ability to listen to God’s voice, pray that he will be able to tune into the voice of God and listen to the instructions that he is given.
- Pray for his ability to be flexible to God’s will and what God wants for his life.
- Pray for emotional health, balance, physical health, and well-being.
- Pray that his past struggles are healed and he is restored.
- Pray that he can free himself from unhealthy addictions if he is struggling and that he can avoid them.
- Pray for his career and life’s work, and pray that God allows him to be established and to be wise with what he has been given.
- Pray for his ministry and ability to share his journey with others.
- Pray for preparation, pray that he is able to yield to God to do what God wants him to accomplish.
- Pray that God challenges him and allows him to grow and be prepared through trials and tribulations to make him a stronger man.
- Pray for him to be prepared to be a father if you are planning on a family.
- Pray for God to help him be reasonable and level-headed with finances so that he can provide for his family and help to contribute alongside you.
- Pray for him to find his own identity, his masculinity, and his self-esteem and that God helps him grow to be the man he wants him to be.
- Pray for him to be able to throw off distractions from counterfeits or women that are not intended for his growth.
- Pray for God to allow him to see you the way that you need to be seen. Pray for him to see you with God’s heart.
- Pray for God to show you how to pray for your own husband. Pray that he helps you to be open to what your husband needs and what prayers you may need to be saying on his behalf.
Charis is passionate about speaking the truth and working to spread the word of God and its healing power. In addition to founding Divorce Recovery Advocates for Women INC., Charis is the CEO/Owner of Selah Logistics LLC.
For more information or for more devotionals to help you through your divorce, visit us at www.draw4women.com
Post a Comment